La Clínica de La Raza Inc. | P.O. Box 22210, Oakland, CA 94623-2210 | Tel: 510-535-4000 | FAX: 510-535-4189
Enter today for a chance to win
2 round trip
Southwest Airlines tickets
and support La Clínica's School Based Health Centers
Purchase your $25 entry online only - here
Entries must be purchased on-line only by 5:00pm, September 24, 2014.
No entries will be sold at the event.
Winner will be revealed at the event. Need not be present to win.
- Purchase your $25 entry online only - here. Or, click on the DONATE button at the top of this page.
- Enter your required Personal Information.
- Scroll down and choose Events in the section "What type of donation are you making?".
- Enter the number of raffle tickets you wish to purchase. You may purchase up to 10 entries.
- Enter names of raffle ticket holders (if applicable).
- Select your payment method and click "Register for Event".
- Your entry will automatically be submitted to the raffle. You will receive an auto receipt of your entry via email.
- The winner will be revealed at the event. If the winner is not in attendance, he/she will be notified the Monday following the event.
- For questions: contact Ketty Bacigalupi
, Development Department, La Clínica de La Raza.
Only on Soutwest-operated, published scheduled service within the continental United States and may not be used with travel on itineraries that combine flgihts with other carriers.
All that Jazz (& Sushi!)
Join us for a spectacular evening at La Clínica's annual gala event
on September 27th.
Like us on Facebook
Stay connected with La Clínica
de La Raza by finding our
official page on Facebook
Don't forget to Like Us!
Annual Report 2013
La Clínica has always been an advocate for expanding access to health care for everyone.
Regardless of how patients come to know us, we firmly believe ...
Health Care Reform
We can help you apply for insurance under Covered California
or come visit us at a community event near you.
Check our calendar of events for more information:
• August 2014
Gain the skills needed to prepare for and respond to emergencies.
offers CPR classes. Please check our class schedule
provides high quality health care services to over 80,000 patients annually at 32 sites
in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Solano Counties of the California east bay area.