La Clínica de La Raza Inc. | P.O. Box 22210, Oakland, CA 94623-2210 | Tel: 510-535-4000 | FAX: 510-535-4189
WIC is a federally-funded health and nutrition program for women, infants, and children.
Who is eligible for WIC benefits?
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women up to one year postpartum
- Non-breastfeeding women up to six months postpartum
- Infants and children under five years old
- All foster children under five years old
- Single fathers, grandparents, etc. may receive vouchers for eligible infants/children
- Families living in the U.S. undocumented or who have applied for citizenship (their application or legal status will not be jeopardized)
What Verification is Needed?
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
Persons in Family or
||Income Amount (subject to change)